For the last six weeks we’ve been highlighting the voices of six female authors in the field of death, dying and grief. That series just concluded. Incase you missed it, here are the episodes.
- Journalist Katie Engelhart on her book “The Inevitable: Dispatches on the right to die.”
2. Journalist Ann Neumann on Elder Care and the Exploration of Dying in America.
3. A Conversation with Gabrielle Elise Jimenez- a hospice nurse, blogger & author
4. A Conversation with author Elly Sheykhet
5. Dr. Lydia S. Dugdale on the Lost Art of Dying
6. A Talk with Sallie Tisdale on her book “Advice for Future Corpses (and Those Who Love Them).”
Leave a Reply