In today’s episode, Saul Ebema sits down to talk remotely with Charles James Parker- the new Director of Hospice Division for the Spiritual Care Association.
Here is a little insight about Charles James Parker.
- Originally from Long Island NY
- Prior Active-Duty Air Force (over 17 years)
- Ministry over 12 years
- Chaplaincy background includes: Acute Care, Oncology, Palliative Care, and Hospice.
- Currently serves as a hospice chaplain/bereavement coordinator in Biloxi MS.
- Adjunct Professor with the University of Theology and Spirituality.
You can register for the Spiritual Care Association’s Conference through the link below.
Leave a Reply