In today’s episode Saul talks to Rosemary Keevil about her book “The art of losing it.” Rosemary is a journalist who writes about addiction. She cut her teeth as a TV news reporter for Canada’s CTV Network. She has since had numerous jobs in the media including host of her own current affairs, drive-time, radio show and managing editor of a professional women’s magazine.
Favorite Jobs and Assignments:
- News reporting for CFTO-CTV in Toronto, Canada
- Host of The Rosemary Keevil Show (original, I know!), a live, drive-time, current affairs talk show, CFUN Radio (CHUM National Radio Network) in Vancouver, Canada
- Guest relations for the Vancouver International Film Festival
- Managing editor of Scarlett magazine (now defunct: not my fault!) for the professional woman, in Vancouver
- Can-can dancer at Diamond Tooth Gerties Gambling Casino in Dawson City, Yukon
- Destination representative for Sunflight Holidays in Tahiti, French Polynesia