In today’s episode, Saul and Joe talk to Paul Nash. Paul is the Chaplaincy manager and Spiritual Care Lead at Birmingham Women’s and Children’s Hospital. He is co-founder of the Paediatric Chaplaincy Network, Centre for Paediatric Spiritual Care and Convenor of the Grove Youth Series.
- That’s great! You can tell us how you are feeling’ – Mark, a recently severely physically disabled 11-year-old boy with a brain tumor in G. Fitchett and S. Nolan (eds), Case Studies in spiritual care. (with Liz Bryson and Sally Nash). JKP, 2018
- Chapter Holding the whispers in the dark in Skills for children’s work SCM 2019.
- What do pediatric chaplains do? Developing a taxonomy of chaplaincy with children and young people. (With Emma Roberts et al) Journal for Healthcare Chaplaincy, summer 2018.
- Coeditor, Skills for Pediatric chaplaincy, (with Mark Bartell and Sally Nash) JKP, April 2018.
- What is the distinctiveness of pediatric chaplaincy? Findings from a systematic review of the literature. (with Wilf McSherry) Health and Social Care Chaplaincy, 2017.
- A Machine Learning Approach to Evaluating Illness-Induced Religious Struggle (With Daniel Grossoehme et al) Biomedical Informatics Insights 2017.
- Chaplaincy with children and young people (with Nigel Roberts) Grove Youth Series, 2016.
- Editor, Supporting Families with Sick Children. Red Balloon Resources, 2016.
- Reflections on using metaphors in exploring spiritual and religious needs with young people with cancer and their families (with Sally Nash) Journal for the Study of Spirituality, 2015.
- The Chaplains – Reflecting on the BBC Two Television Series. Health and Social Care Chaplaincy, 2015.
- Spiritual care with sick children and young people (with Kathryn Darby and Sally Nash). JKP 2015.
- Multifaith care for sick and dying children: a multidisciplinary guide (with Madeleine Parkes and Zamir Hussain) JKP 2015.
- Parents’ Spiritual and Religious Needs in Young Oncology (with Kathryn Darby and Sally Nash). Cancer Nursing Practice, May 2014.
- Understanding and responding to the spiritual and religious needs of young people with cancer (with Kathryn Darby and Sally Nash. Cancer Nursing Practice, March 2014.
- Birmingham Children’s Hospital: Pediatric end of life care and bereavement pathway in Spirituality and End of Life Care (ed Peter Gilbert), Pavilion, 2013.
- The spiritual care of sick children: reflections from a pilot participation project (with Kathryn Darby and Sally Nash). International Journal of Children’s Spirituality, 2013.
- Editor Working with children and young people: Good Practice Guidelines for Healthcare Chaplains Red Balloon Resources, 2013.
- Coping through prayer, an empirical study in implicit religion concerning prayers for
children in hospital (with Tania Ap Sion). Mental Health, Religion and Culture, 2013.
- Supporting Dying Children and their Families, SPCK 2011.
- Tools for Reflective Ministry (with Sally Nash) SPCK 2009.
- Skills for Collaborative Ministry (with Sally Nash and Jo Pimlott) SPCK 2008.
- What Theology for Youth Work? Grove Youth Series, 2007.
Leave a Reply